Get a Quote
It's easy to get in touch with FLS! The doors are always open for you to visit, but we do have requirements for certifying legal documents. The following guide will help us expedite the process for you.
Walk-in Policy. For certified translations used for immigration or legal purposes, the following policies apply:
- FLS must see an original or a certified copy of an original.
- A minimum charge will apply. Rush service is available.
- We must secure payment by credit card or advance payment.
Get a Translation Quote. In order to provide you with an accurate quote for translating your document(s) or manual(s), we must see the document(s). Our quote considers language pair, subject, complexity of format, and turnaround time.
- Call FLS or email us your company name and contact information.
- For large documents, upload to FLS’ FTP site or Dropbox. Call us for special instructions.
- Expect a quote or proposal within 24 hours, or according to prior arrangements.
- Regular or returning customers should E-mail or ask for your Project Manager directly. Your PM will have your previous files and contact information, making the process of providing a timely quote much quicker.
Get an Interpretation Quote.
- Please provide us at least 48 hours’ notice
- For requests from outside Alabama, FLS will locate the closest qualified interpreter in your physical location, both in language skills and as a SME.
Get a Quote for ESL or Corporate Language Classes.
- You must live in the vicinity of Huntsville, AL.
- All classes must be sponsored by a company or government entity.
- Each class is customized to meet the student’s needs. For more information, call Yasuko Burgett.
Get an American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation Quote.
- If not currently under contract with FLS, please allow as much time as possible for your request.
- ASL services are available in Alabama only. Call Claudia Coker.
Save time and get elite service with a Blanket Purchase Order if your company expects long-term work - Call us ASAP to set up your Blanket P.O.!