Competitive pricing, accurate work, responsive project management. That's what government agencies expect from FLS, and that's what our government customers get!
Thirty Years of Service for the Government Sector. FLS has been a language service provider for U.S. Government agencies since 1981 when our teams developed proficiency tests in Korean, French, and German for the U.S. Army's Defense Language Institute in Monterrey, CA.
Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, we provided translation services for numerous government agencies across the country, with a focus on Huntsville defense contractors supporting our military forces worldwide.
Expanding into the Future. In the 21st Century, our government work has become more focused on commerce, translating for the U.S. Patent Office, and many State agencies. Today that work continues, and when FLS becomes a General Services Administration's (GSA) Schedule supplier in early 2012, our goal is to expand our Government sector work.
In the Federal Government sector, our past and present customers include:
- U.S. Army Defense Language Institute in Monterey, CA
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH
- U.S. Peace Corp in Washington D.C.
- Dept. of Army Foreign Science and Technology Center in Charlottesville, VA
- Dept. of Army Aviation Training Brigade in Ft. Rucker, AL
- Kirtland Air Force Base Technical Library in Albuquerque, NM
- Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, MD
- Dept. of Veterans' Affairs in Denver, CO
- U.S. Department of Agriculture in Washington D.C.
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command at Redstone Arsenal, AL
- NASA & Marshal Space Flight Center (MSFC) in Huntsville, AL
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency in St. Louis, MO
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office in Alexandria, VA